Sunday 15 March 2015

EOTC Week is over!!

Now finally, after a long and tiring five days EOTC Week is over. I am a little upset as well as relieved. But now that I have done all the activities I have been able to choose my favourite day and guess what it is? If you got it right you will have said Youth Town. When Youth Town came we did different activities and I have two favourites. My first one is Problem Solving and the other is Archery. Those bow and arrows are quite heavy for me!!! Now we can use these cool as teamwork activities to do some more learning in the classroom. If you have any other favourite activities or days then please comment here below!!

1 comment:

  1. I can understand how the Youthtown day was your favourite, Hannah. The activities all looked great - I wish teachers got to participate as well. I didn't even get to try archery this time though I find it is a lot of fun. I love when you can hit the targets.

    I love how you mentioned that we can use these teamwork activities to do more learning in the classroom. I am looking forward to trying some of these and providing you guys with challenges as well.

    My favourite had to be Friday. I enjoyed watching my class interact with the people at the Waimarie Hospital. I loved hearing some of the conversations that you guys started with them.

    Keep on writing, Hannah! I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete