Monday 23 March 2015

EOTC Week After Reflection

Hi,
Now that EOTC Week is over we have a little reflection.
Here it is.

1. How are you feeling after EOTC week? Explain.
I am very well tired but at the same time I am quite sad because now I have to wait one whole year. In year six we will be going to camp.

2. What did you enjoy most during EOTC week? Explain.
My favourite thing in EOTC Week was Youth Town. It is Youthtown because we did all the activities I have wanted to do.

3. What was your least favourite thing about EOTC week? Explain.
My least favourite thing was the marae because I do not like gardening and the grass/weeds that we had to pull out were really painful for my hands.

4. Tell us about something new that you learned.
I learnt how to shoot a bow and arrow and that the string is really strong.



No comments:

Post a Comment