Friday 6 March 2015

EOTC Week questions

1. How are you feeling about EOTC week? Explain?
I feel very excited about EOTC Week because I know that the teachers in year 5 will try to make it a good experience for us and my sister also came back from EOTC Week smiling. She also told really fun stories.


2. What are you looking forward to most in EOTC week? Explain.
I am looking forward to going to the pool and Rangitoto because My Mum is coming to Rangitoto with me. I also am excited for the pool because I like playing in water.


3. What are you not so excited about in EOTC week? Explain.
I had been really excited for the sleepover because it would have been my first time camping ever in my whole entire life. But my Mum said we would go camping in our back yard at the end of either term one or term two.That is what I am not so excited about.


4. Is there any activity that has you feeling a bit anxious/worried? Explain why.
When we go to Rangitoto we are going into some caves. I can tell they are going to be dark because the list of what to bring says to bring a torch. I am not such a fan of caves and the dark.


5. In Room 32 we are working on managing ourselves - that means being responsible and making good decisions. Tell us how you could make good decisions and be responsible during EOTC week.
I could try and help everyone that needs help and look after myself. When I say that I mean not injure myself in the caves or anywhere.



6. Make 3 goals for EOTC week. They could be simple goals like I will listen to my team leader or
they could be something like I will take care of my belongings.
I will do what my helper says and do the right thing. I will help anyone that needs help. I will try not to get too hyper and excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment