Monday 23 March 2015

Marmalade



" Introducing... Marmalade!!!!" Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap!!!!

Marmalade is as fluffy as stiffly mixed egg whites. He also is as squishy as some fresh white square marshmallows. I think he is proud to be a bit plump and he has a lovely rich creamy caramel colour.

My cuddly sweet lion is special to me, because he was given to me by family friends when I was about seven days old. As a baby and toddler (O.K. I still do it a bit now) I loved to stick my finger up his bellybutton! Marmalade has always been one of my most favourite teddies and I think he will always be. He is an angel in the reflection of some sunlight. Marmalade, my cute knight that bravely guards me in the silent shimmery starry night.

If Marmalade was food, his hair would be orange snakes, his body would be toffee, his eyes would be chocolate peanuts, his nose would be a chocolate button and the tip of his tail would be some orange peel strips.

Can you picture Marmalade? Is he cute? Tell me in the comment box below.







1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post, Hannah! Marmalade has stuck with you over the years and protected you. I love how you described him as a cute knight - I wonder if you have been thinking up metaphors after our lesson today.

    I reckon Marmalade as food would be delicious! I almost feel like I could eat him, I definitely can picture him, even without your picture.

    ReplyDelete