Wednesday 4 March 2015

Week 5 EOTC Week


This week I have been really excited for EOTC Week. ( Education Outside The Classroom Week.)
We will each be doing one activity a day but we will be participating two classrooms together.
For example, Rm 32 and Rm 29 participate together for an activity. We will be doing it from Monday to Friday next week. (Week 6) But this year we will not have a sleepover at school.:(
The reason for that is that otherwise we would be MUCH too tired at the end of the week. I think EOTC Week will end up being an amazing week and I will have a lot of crazy fun.

3 comments:

  1. Thats Great Hannah! I love your description.Which part of EOTC week are you most looking forward to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. EOTC week sounds so exciting, Hannah.

    I am quite glad we are not having a sleepover as I am already so tired - I don't know how I would survive EOTC week if us poor teachers had to work all night to add. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, I can see that you are getting excited about the EOTC week. I look forward to hearing and reading all about your experiences and learning every day. Whatever activity you do, remember to be positive, help others, have fun and learn, most importantly take care of yourselves and be safe! And we'll do the camping out night in our backyard before the start of term 2.

    ReplyDelete