Monday 16 March 2015

I am A-Z

This week our homework is to make sentences from A-Z that represent you. Here is my homework.

I am an Artistic, Beautiful, Chocoholic, Dancing, Environmentally Friendly Girl called Hannah who loves Hockey. I always crave for Ice-cream, I am Jumpy and Knowledgeable and have an awesome Lovely Mum that allowed me to toast Marshmallows last Saturday (that is true). I absolutely love Maths and my last name starts with N, my cuddly toy is Octi whose arms I Persevere to plait. My family challenges me sometimes to stay Quiet, but I think that is Ridiculously hard as my Sweet Smile and Truthful ideas Understandingly just need to pop out!!! My career as a Vacuum-cleaner of cooking and baking bowls is teaching me Wonderful, eXtraordinary and Yummy tastes, and to conclude my A-Z, I am still very scared of Zombies!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha..... reading your A-Z description of yourself makes me laugh Hannah. Very recognisable!! I love this creative writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Hannah I love the vacuuming bit.

    ReplyDelete