Sunday 12 April 2015

Holiday Bingo: Other people's blogs - Howick Primary school

For another one of our bingo activities, we have to go onto another students blog that is not from our class. I have been onto a blog from Howick Primary school - RM 2. Here is the link.
http://2015hpsrm2.blogspot.co.nz/

My Dad and I searched really hard for a blog and we finally found one. The reason I like this blog is that they all let everyone write on this blog. They write lots of fun poems E.G.

K ittens came into our classroom.
I t's hard to get their claws off.
T hey all look different to each other.
T he kittens are always crowded by lots of people.
E veryone wants a touch of their fluffy fur.
N obody can separate the kittens from me.
S uch cute kittens.
By Stacey

These children also talk about other students. When they do this they relate to other people's cultures such as the Korean group. Just like us, they had swimming lessons including life jackets. When school had just started this year, they did an activity to introduce themselves. Students did this by colouring in a boat made of paper. But before they did that they had to draft in their writing books and write six things about themselves. In the end they published their boats on their school logo.
I can't wait till I can keep on looking at other people's bogs. They're so interesting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment