Sunday 12 April 2015

Holiday Bingo: Journal - Final day of the three days

Dear Jottery Chimp,
How was your day today? Mine was great! I had a really deep sleep and slept in quite long. During breakfast my Mum made us some water with a lolly in it and she put chocolate in mine. I took till lunch with this amazing drink. After breakfast I did some mathletics and my parents taught me some new stuff. Once I had finished my maths I did some of my bingo activities and after that we ate a salad for lunch. When we finished lunch my Mum sat next to me for my piano practice. Then we went to the library as a family, but I was most looking forward to the hockey practice that my Dad and I did afterwards. As my Mum and sister went home with the car my Dad and I had to walk home when we had finished. After that when we got home, we ate dinner and then watched the news. Finally we went to bed. Bye! Sleep well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment