Saturday 11 April 2015

Holiday bingo: Art piece - Stranded boat on hill

In some of my older posts I have told you that I have been to the Acacia Lodge Motel. On the way there I saw a stranded, rusty, old and disgusting, but very pretty and cute boat on a hill. I looked out the front of the car and, as crazy as a talking octopus, there was no sea and absolutely no water. Could there have been water on the sides of the car? I thought to myself, but still no water. My last question I had in my mind was if there was any water behind the car and...... this is what crazed me the most.................... There was NO water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have some ideas of how this funny little boat could have gotten there.
1. There could have been a person that has died over the years
2. There could have been a couple or one person that had moved over the years
3. There could have been a terrible storm and so from the closest bay or beach it could have been tugged along
4. Another way it could have gotten there is that a person could have had a boat at the back of their car and then maybe they ran out of petrol and had to leave their boat there.
Do you kind of get an idea of what it looked like?



No comments:

Post a Comment