Saturday 11 April 2015

Holiday Bingo: If I could go anywhere in the world - Paris

If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to Paris as beautiful as a princess.

But why would I go to a snail eating country? Well, because the Eiffel Tower stands as tall as the clouds hanging in the air. Another reason is, I absolutely love going to motels as cosy as a mouse hole! Why I would want to go there, is easy to explain. Besides the magnificent Eiffel Tower, I want to discover the museums. I can get bored of museums but they can be fun too. The museums are full of art (my Mum tells me). That's why I would love to go to Paris.

I would go to Paris when it is fully Summer, as hot as a red chilly pepper! It is Summer in France in August, so that's why I would have to go in August. It wouldn't be nice to get bored of a holiday so I think one week would be enough.

I would like to go there for an awesome tour and city walks in order to see and learn lots and lots about the city. My Mum has been to the Seine River and hearing about her walks besides it, makes it tempting for me. I love looking at the amazing sunsets as shimmery as a gem. As I have told you about the museums, I have a suggestion to go the Musee d'Orsay after visiting the Eiffel Tower (of course).

You have to get there somehow so I would go to the airport in the train, fly to Paris and take a taxi to my Motel.

To finish off, every country has traditional that you need to have enjoyed for at least once. I would eat absolutely NO slimy snails, but I would love to taste their treasured creamy cheeses. The baguettes are deliciously crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside to dip into some thick tomato soup.
Does that get you thinking?

1 comment:

  1. Chère Hannah, though Musee d' Orsay is really fantastic (there are so many lovely buildings in Paris!!) clearly there's something very, VERY, important missing in your list of things to do.

    It starts with an E and ends with a Y.

    Yes! You got it right: Eurodisney!! :D
    So I would suggest you add a couple of days to your stay in Paris, you'll need it, haha :')

    Bisous

    ReplyDelete