Saturday 11 April 2015

Holiday Bingo: Journal - Day one of the three days

'Splash!' Dear Jottery Chimp,
Today was the best day ever!!!! It is the ninth of April and I just had a splash in the swimming pool. When we woke up we ate our colourful breakfast and then went to Kerikeri. Oh, and I'm in a Motel in Mangonui called Acacia Lodge Motel. We went into ten shops and one of the shops sold beads. Before I knew it my grandma had bought the one that stood out to me. It was a little red whale with tiny white and black eyes and I named her Rosa. I also found a blue starfish with white spots for Stella (my sister). Just before, we enjoyed a beautiful hot chocolate and half a dreamy melting moment. After all the shopping, we drove the scenic route to Matauri Bay and made a long stop to get some Indian takeaway. When my grandma was deciding on what granddad was going to have, my Dad and I went to take a photo of me at Coopers Beach!!! (I didn't know our teacher had her own beach)! Once we had all ordered we went back to the Motel. Man! It smelt good in the car. Finally we went home and dived into the swimming pool. What's going to happen tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment