Monday 14 September 2015

Minions Squiggle story

" Banana, nananana, Banana, nananana, Banana, nananana, Potato!"

These little Minion workers definitely do their job for Gru. Thousands and millions of these cute, clumsy crazy and yellow monsters do lots of funny things in their daily lives. You might want to know what Gru-their masters job is. If you really want to know, I'll tell you. It's a ... " Banana,nananana, banana, nananana, banana, nananana, POTATO!!! " Oh, Minions, stop it. I'm telling the readers a story about you!" " OK then." So, where was I? Yes, I was telling you about Gru's job. It is... " Can I please have a banana?"
" Urgh! No! Go away will you please? One more time and I will shut you in the closet!"
Gru's job is to go to the mall and be a ... Dun, dun, duuuuunnnnnn! "Banana?"
" Bob, you're going into the closet." SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His job is to be a spy in the mall. I actually quite like spies. Do you? It's time, it's time, time, TIME! I'm off sorry. To a tea party with my favourite minion. It's BOB, BOB, BOB, BOB, BOB, BOB, BOB, BOB, BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M COMING BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your stories, Hannah, they are a lot of fun and make me laugh out loud...this one is no exception :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story!!

    ReplyDelete