Thursday 2 July 2015

Term two reflections

Hello!!! The term is nearly over and I am going to reflect about it.
I am most pleased with all of the posts that I have posted on this blog because I have really enjoyed doing them and my Mum and Dad have complimented on them.
This term I have really enjoyed being in maths extension and would love to be in it for the rest of the year because I think maths is just a lovely talent that I have.
I thought that sometimes choosing a subject for the squiggle story was difficult because sometimes people had done things that I just couldn't find any picture straight away in my mind or book.
I think I need more help in not getting distracted when I a needing to do my work. E.g. when people laugh I might look up and start talking.
I would love to do more science and art because I just love both things the same. I would also like to do them more because I like experimenting and I am arty and crafty.
I really enjoy doing our colouring page and blog writing. To add to our list I would probably do Poem writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment