Friday 10 July 2015

Holiday homework - Write about one of the funniest things that has ever happened to you

A long long time ago, when I was four, my family and I went to the Tip Top factory. We had watched Charlie And The Chocolate Factory the day before and I had become obsessed with Oompa Loompas. My family had recently moved from the Netherlands (about a year) and wanted to experience a heap of things straight away. The Tip Top factory was something that Stella and I always want to go to as we drive past it a lot when we go out of Auckland. Inside, we got a whole tour and I . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 . . . Was a big, bulging, bright, bouncing, berserk, bighearted, beamish, bounteous, blushful and brilliant little child just enthusiastically waiting for the Oompa Loompas. My name is Hannah, but right then I was a little bouncy ball that didn't mind anything at that moment! Even if I was going to be eaten up, I wouldn't mind as long as I got my ice-cream. The lady that gave us the tour even gave my mum a compliment about me and gave me a squeeze in the cheek. The tour has given us a lovely and delightful memory.
Have YOU ever been to the Tip Top Factory? Well I think my family should go again because it is . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment