Monday 16 November 2015

Own Homemade Riddles








1. I am a pet,
I am reasonably small,
I have another animal in my name,

I eat like a bunny but that I am not,
What am I?


2. From them I get presents,
They love each other so,
One of them got laughed at,
One got to guide one night,
Who am I?

3. I get worn at night in winter,
I come in many different shapes and sizes,
Usually I am quite fluffy and make you feel cozy,
I am bigger then other clothing,
What am I?

4. I carry lots of stories,
I am scanned and learned from,
I am recycled and used to protect special things,
I am carried, thrown, folded, pushed and turned over,
What am I?

5. I am an instrument,
I have strings,
I am small,
I don't need any accessories,
What am I?

6. I am oily,
I come in different colours,

I grow in the sun on a tree,
I am a healthy food,
What am I?

7. You take me to school,
I carry your books,
Most of you don't use me anymore,
You definitely used me on the junior side,
What am I?

8. I am used as decoration,
I can be a reward,
I'll brighten up your day,
I grasp anything I'm on,
What am I?

9. I am what I am,
Some adore me,
Some dislike me,
Some wonder why you made me,
What am I?

10. I am round,
I turn in a cycle,  
Many call me home,
I hold many wonders,
What am I?

1 comment:

  1. 1. Guinea pig
    2. Rudolph
    3. Onesie
    4. Paper?
    5.Ukelele?
    6.Olives????
    7.Bookbag
    8.???
    9.??????????????????????????????????????
    10.?????

    Well done Hannah!! This was really hard and challenging. Make sure to check out my riddles!!
    Livi |(\__/) [0,0]
    (='. ' =) |)__)
    " "

    ReplyDelete