Tuesday 15 December 2015

Until we meet again...

Dearest Hannah,

I have really enjoyed having you in my class this year and Meadowbank School and I will miss you tremendously. You have been a star and such a role model to other students - I am sure you will continue to shine in your new school in the Netherlands.

Thank you so much for all you have done for our class and for your friends.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas holiday and the happiest 2016.

I also hope to keep reading your blog and seeing you grow - you are going to be marvelous!

Here's something to help you remember your year in Room 32:





Miss Cooper

PS: sorry for hijacking your blog. Just wanted to leave you with something to remember me.

1 comment:

  1. We will definitely miss you Hannah. Have a great 2016. Keep posting!!

    To your family,
    I hope you had a great time here. Best of luck for your future adventures.
    From,
    Annabelle

    To your family,
    Have fun when in the Netherlands. We will miss you so Much. Thanks for beings so nice. Try hard and be yourself.
    BFF'S
    Olivia C

    Be proud be yourself and shine!! All the best for next year and after.

    From,
    Annabelle and Livi:)

    ReplyDelete